Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I AM ALIVE


I think that i may have set a record for longest time without posting (over 7 months), but i would like to inform all of you that i am alive and well.

Of course I have been doing lots of things over this period of time so here are just a few:
  • I turned 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I have started going to the beach regularly, now that the weather has started to warm up, and read, write, or even play guitar.
  • Recently I have been VERY into music for some reason.  I was in all-county chorus in February which was a great experience.  I have written a few songs and am in the school musical.
  • The School Musical - this has been quite the experience.  It was first supposed to be performed in October, then February, and now April.  It will be a fun experience (if it ever happens), which i hope it will.
  • I also have been working on my magic tricks.  I got 2 a few weeks ago that I am very excited about and am almost ready to perform!!!! (I never knew that stage magic tricks would cost so much money!!!)
  • I have been running a lot.  My dad and I had a challenge for who could run the most miles in a month and I am sorry to say but i lost. :(
These are just a few of the things that I have been doing recently and I'll try and stay more updated in the future.

4 comments:

Shawn and Brittany said...

I want to hear your songs!!!

Cory Glover said...

I have one or two recorded. Give me your e-mail and i'll send you them.

Michelle said...

Yeah we are glad that you are alive. We will be following.

Kimberly's Blog said...

Cory that is awesome.. wow i wish i had enough motivation to run everyday!! haha. And i want to see your magic tricks. i remember doing them with you. ahah. well happy easter!!!